Skyline Plumbing and Mechanical, INC. has been providing professional plumbing services in Utah County for over 20 years. We are licensed and insured and guarantee our work. Our primary focus is on Residential New Construction where we provide plumbing installation for apartments, town homes, condominiums, single family homes, custom homes, pool houses and more. In addition to residential plumbing we also provide plumbing for light commercial projects.
We’ve plumbed just about every type of building from Parade Homes to Pool Houses, Church Restrooms to finishing a basement. We can handle all of your plumbing installation, repair and replacement needs.
Skyline Plumbing and Mechanical, INC. has recently opened up a service division also where we provide all types of plumbing and HVAC service. This includes such things as water heater replacement, leaky pipe repair, faucet replacement, tub replacements, clearing clogged drains, toilet repair and service, water softener diagnosis and replacement, R.O. Filtration Systems, Furnace and A/C Tune ups, repair and replacement and more.
We realize that your plumbing is not something you want to think about on a daily basis, however, when something goes wrong with your plumbing, you’ll want to address the problem as soon as possible. That’s where Skyline Plumbing and Mechanical takes over for you. Our trained technicians have been serving the Utah community for over 20 years and we’d love to help you if you need us.
We’re proud to offer fast, honest Plumbing and HVAC service you can rely on and trust.
Phone Number: 801.766.1711
Our Plumbing Services in Utah County include the following (and more!):
- Clogged Drains: This common problem can strike at any time, and it’s best to be prepared with trustworthy plumbers. Left unaddressed, clogged drains can cause future issues beyond just an annoyance.
- Faucet Repair or Replacement: Faucets wear out and need repair or replacement at some point. Sometimes you may just want a fresh look. Skyline Plumbing can handle any and all of your faucet needs!
- Boiler Repair: Call the Professionals if your home is heated with a boiler. It’s very important to keep up on regular maintenance to avoid costly repairs down the road when it comes to your boiler system. We offer annual service plans to keep your boiler running at it’s best for many years. Don’t wait until something breaks down and leaves you in the cold! Call us today to get our our schedule for your boiler service.
- Water Heaters: The funny thing about water heaters is that nobody wants to think about them until something goes wrong. Did you know that you should flush your water heater every year to avoid sediment build up and prolong your water heater’s life? The average life of a water heater isn’t as long as it used to be. Sorry, you know how the saying goes, “they don’t make em’ like they used to”. The average life of a water heater is about 10 years nowadays. Check the manufacturer date on your water heater. If it’s been over 5 years since installation, we would recommend a water heater flush and check to make sure you get the longest life possible our of your heater.
- Water Softeners: Water Softeners are great for your skin and prolong the life of your appliances and piping in your home. However, many don’t realize that they also need to be calibrated and maintained in order to work properly. Without proper maintenance, you could be feeding your water softener salt and it may not be producing soft water. The media inside the softener itself wears out over time and when this happens, the softener will not work properly, no matter how much salt you feed it!